Cloud-based software and flexible mobile apps keep them connected and encourage teamwork. Because of this, their employees' transition to working from home full time goes smoothly and without disrupting daily tasks.
Cloud-based document management addresses the new challenges WFH present. Here are just a few examples:
- Cloud-based solutions support distributed and mobile teams with anywhere, anytime access. Information moves between people and systems without a hitch and is furthered enabled by tight integration to an ERP, CRM, or other application.
- Without moving to the cloud, an organization may experience slow VPN access to shared folders, or your cloud file share app may no longer provide the level of collaboration you need.
- DocuWare Cloud enables remote teams to store documents in a secure, centralized repository. They always know where to find and access documents – all they need is a browser, no VPN required.
- Maintenance is simple. Cloud service providers assume responsibility for system upgrades and security patches - this frees up IT teams allowing them to focus on strategic projects.
- Cloud service providers leverage economies of scale to provide security beyond anything a company could practically do on its own.
Mobile apps and electronic signatures break down barriers
The DocuWare mobile app enables access to the cloud from a smartphone or tablet. The free app can be connected to DocuWare Cloud via a QR code or to an on-premises system through one mobile license. Employees can also use PaperScan from their mobile devices to scan documents into the system.
DocuWare’s electronic signature capabilities, which can be combined with web-based forms, keep approvals, contracts, vendor support and internal resources on track. They provide a legally binding sign-off that can be executed from a home office or client site.
Electronic signatures keep processes moving when meeting in person is impossible. For example, a sales department can use electronic signatures to speed up order processing and administrators can use them to obtain to execute time-sensitive contracts.
With a cloud-based infrastructure, employees have easy access to the information they need to do their jobs effectively. The capabilities of a flexible collaborative platform make adjusting to the “new normal” less stressful and more sustainable.
For more information
Call a consultant on 1300 650 956
Enter details below
- A personal Demo of DocuWare
Document Management and Process Automation
A 30-day Free Trial
- A free Process Planner